1. Smoke 1.5 cigarettes and then throw the pack away.
2. Eat one bag of M&M’s from the vending machine at my office.
3. Tell Billy about the incident so that he can start thinking of ways to make me feel better.
4. Clean my apartment (read: vacuum the hallway rug and then lay down).
5. Create something else that will make people love me.
I had this really funny thought a few years ago when I quit acting that quitting acting would make rejection less of a mainstay in my life. Haha. That was funny because I decided that what I’d do instead of acting was writing which is also full of constant rejection. Haha. LOL you guys.
That last point about making something that will make people love me – I feel like it’s a universal thing for performers and artists of all types. That’s why we do these stupid things we do. Because we were a little messed up as children and we seek validation from strangers so that we can feel better about ourselves. Sweeping generalizations are also great ways to make friends and influence people.
Yuck, this day. Let’s find something that will make me feel better, shall we?
Things I love about this picture:
1. Their Very Serious faces
2. That one guy’s flipped-over ear